On this 5 Days Tanzania safari, you will visit the Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti National Park. The seasonal sight of thousands of wildebeests and zebras crossing the grassland savannah is something to behold and is surely one of Africa’s natural wonders.
Day 1 Arusha, Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park.
Depart Arusha in the morning for Lake Manyara. Afternoon game drive, dinner, and overnight at Manyara Serena Lodge. Lunch box and dinner.
Day 2 Manyara – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge, the site of Leakey’s family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge or Mapito tented camp. All meals included.
Day 3 Full Day, Serengeti National Park
Full day in Serengeti plains in search of the wild game you might have missed the previous game drive. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Serengeti Sopa Lodge or Mapito tented camp. All meals included.
Day 4 Serengeti Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
After breakfast, a 4wheel drive vehicle will take you 2000ft down to the crater, enjoy a picnic lunch at the crater, ascend back to Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge for dinner, and overnight. All meals included.
Day 5 Ngorongoro – Arusha / Moshi
After breakfast visits the Masai Village, then depart for Arusha.
• All activities as noted
• All ground transportation in 4×4 vehicles with viewing roof
• Services of professional English-speaking driver/guide and lodge/camp staff
• All meals
• All National Park fees
• Government taxes
• 1 liter of bottled water/daily/person in the vehicle
• Tips for guides and lodge or camp staff
• Optional Maasai Village visit
• Airport transfers
• Holiday supplement of $40/person/night for mid-range and $65/person/night for luxury accommodations December 20 – January 5
• 10% discount for kids under 15 years old
• Personal expenses (drinks, Internet, visa, etc.)